Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like there's a thread on this subject on EVERY board; so why not here? As for what's in my player, keeping with the spirit of the board, I currently have playing: Midnight Syndicate- Realm of Shadows. If you haven't picked up anything of theirs, I recommend it highly, like I did in a thread I started about them in the Halloween Forum.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm not sure what's in my c.d. player right now...I'll go look...he he...it's Marilyn Manson :D (funny) The Golden Age of Grotesque. And in my portable c.d. player I have a mix c.d. w/ Blink 182, Nickelback, Finger Eleven, S.O.A.D., Twiztid, ICP, Story of the*Year, etc... :)

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With Teeth-Nine Inch Nails

Reznors new CD shows a lot of diverse styles rather than sticking with the tried and true formula that made him an Industrial icon.

·
Banned
373 Posts
I rarely ever play CDs anymore, I'm a mix freak. Now I'm listening to a playlist of Lilith Fair-fare composed of Paula Cole, Meredith Brooks, Joan Osborne, Jewel, Fiona Apple, Sarah McLachlin, Alanis Morissette, and Sheryl Crow.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Good for you, Zombie.

Right now, I've got a playlist mix going of songs from 80s movies. Includes "Magic" by **** Smiley (from Ghostbusters), "Pet Semetary" by The Ramones, "Crystal Voice" and "Charly the Kid" by Tangerine Dream (from Firestarter), "He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)" by Alice Cooper (from Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives), "His Eyes" by Pseudo Echo (from Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning), "As the World Falls Down" by David Bowie (Labyrinth), "I Want Your Hands On Me" by Sinead O'Connor (feat. MC Lyte / from A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: The Dream Master), "Jennifer's Friends" by Claudio Simonetti (from Phenomena), "Party Time", "The Surfin' Dead", and "Tonight (We'll Make Love 'Til We Die)" (from The Return of the Living Dead), and "Heather Chandler's Funeral", "Kurt & Ram's Funeral", "Heather Duke's Funeral", and "Sign the Petition" (from Heathers).

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
In my CD Player

At this moment, it would be Insane Clown Posse's: Great Milenko .. that is a disc that is played alot .. also Type O's Bloody Kisses .. that is another good one I listen to often. What a strange combination I have in my collection .. hehe.​

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
SuFiKitten77 said:
At this moment, it would be Insane Clown Posse's: Great Milenko .. that is a disc that is played alot .. also Type O's Bloody Kisses .. that is another good one I listen to often. What a strange combination I have in my collection .. hehe.​
Weird. I have Bloody Kisses in my player at work. Listening to it alot lately gearing up for Halloween. Yeah, I gear up for Halloween in July. :p

·
Banned
373 Posts
Moby

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Christmas in July?!? Halloween is better :D

Zombie-F said:
Weird. I have Bloody Kisses in my player at work. Listening to it alot lately gearing up for Halloween. Yeah, I gear up for Halloween in July. :p
Alright .. I knew I wasnt the only one gearing up for Halloween in July .. Christmas in July?!? I will pass :p Type O' is a great band to listen to all year round .. but I do love having them on when I make my trips to Salem, Mass to visit all of my witchy shops .. just adds something to it ;) Peter Steele is amazing​

·
Registered
311 Posts
Right now I have The Unseen, The Briggs, and Monster Squad

1 - 20 of 236 Posts