Haunt Forum banner

Whats in your witch bottles?

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  JustMatt 
#1 ·
I'm hoping everyone is almost done with thier witch bottles.
I have filled most of mine and here are some pics.
I still have a couple of bigger bottles that i will be filling the night of party with edible dragon eggs and ancient aggs.

made the slugs with hot glue, also the topper for jar with glue

waiting for these to dry up first

See less See more
#8 ·
well... mine are almost done.. I still need to mix up some laundry detergent and water to get some blue glowing liquid... I haven't really named them yet, but I did have a couple things I had in mind when putting them together.

left to right:

dryer lint balls... (troll belly button lint?)
eyeballs
flower
corn meal
yellow hi-lighter
orange hi-lighter
blue hi-lighter
pink hi-lighter
green hi-lighter
3 human heart stress balls
green peach suspended in orange/red/pink hi-lighter
cut-up black garland (batwings)
dark marbles in olive oil (some kind'a eggs)
scary bottle from big lots.. (was too cool to pass up)
concrete mix (bone dust)
elbow macaroni (maggots or grubs or summin)
white marbles in green water (some kinda eggs)

#9 ·
Wow...the pics above are great, lilly and nick! Lilly, you have opened up my creative mind, and I hope (with everything else unfinished) that I have time to do some of the unique ones. Makes me wish I had more jars. The hilighter in illuminates great under blacklight. I just cut them apart and let the ink parts soak in water. I filled a birdbath with water, soaked the guts of a few hilighter markers in it, and then make a skull fountain with a fish tank pump. It looked cool under UV lighting.

For my eyeball jar, I bought a dozen (or so) ping pong balls and drilled holes in them...so they'd sink. Then I drew the iris and veins around the hole...making the hole the pupil. Once the ink is dry, slowly fill the balls with water so they sink and put in a jar of water. I then added red food coloring and was done. I found out later that blacklight illuminates the ping pong balls that are hugging the inside of the jar, making the effect look even better.

#11 ·
Great pics Nick. I like the 'Jack-O-Cauldren'. I hadn't thought of that, but now that I see yours, that would be great since I have the TOT's reach in to get their own candy. The cauldren can tell them 'ONLY ONE PER CUSTOMER' or 'NO COSTUME, NO CANDY'.

I love this time of year!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.