Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I'm in the right section with this question, but what is going on with HauntProject? Every time I try to access it lately, it comes up as a locked site requiring a password. Is this just a problem at my end, or has something changed?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
According to Perfessor Evil's myspace page, he's having problems with his provider at the moment, so it's popping up a login box as a result. He's working on getting it fixed.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah sometimes it seems like the site is down and I cry because I cant hang out here....so I go back to reality. BLAHK!!
heheh

·
Registered
295 Posts
Had a feeling there was some sort of prob with his provider,I'v also been trying to access it for days. I love to check it out through out the week & for reference.Hope he gets it back up soon....... neeeeed hauntproject fiiiiiiix................sooooooooon

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Looks like it's down again. :( At least it is for me. I now get some sort of message about Welcome to vDeck. If he's having problems with his provider I think we should all subsidize him and give him a buck or two through PayPal. That should keep him up and running (or find a new provider). The site is such a great resource it would be a shame if it disappeared.

·
Registered
214 Posts
sweeeeeeet craaaaaaaccccckkk, er weeeeebbbbsittttteeeee

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Anyone got a working email for perfesser evil?

·
Scared Silly
2,065 Posts
Fritz, Perfessor Evil passed away unexpectedly a few years ago. Last I heard there was some confusion between his family and the haunters who had volunteered to take on the site as to the hosting/passwords (or something like that). A real shame, as it was my favorite.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Yes, hauntproject.com was by far the best of all of the sites out there. Just shows you what a great guy Perfessor Evil was for running the site for so long. It's a shame we lost such a great caretaker of the community.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts