Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email yesterday from a spokesman or woman of HGTV. They are producing another Halloween special this year and they asked me to be on it. The program is called "What's With That Really Haunted Halloween House?" and will be hosted by George Grey. I guess it is a spin off their show What's With That House? Not really sure if I got the stomach to be on TV. I can't even talk on the phone to people without freaking out. I replied just to see what is up. Maybe just spam. LOL. What do you all think I should do?

Here is a picture of George

Here is a link to the show.
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hwth

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hehe... send 'em to WormyT again. :p

See, I'm in the same boat as you. I don't really have the best social skills, so I'd probably pass on this too. Plus, I don't think I could handle all the extra TOTs I'd get from being on TV.

Though, keep in mind, they could definitely edit around you and make you seem like a real chatterbox. From what I remember of what Wormy told me, they asked her the same bunch of questions in various different settings and just edited it all together later on to get their final product.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. I wish they would just do a drive by. Not with guns of course, just film as they are driving by. Can't they just have a stand-in for me. Like in the Pee-wee herman movie. When he says, "paging Mr. Herman." Now, I can do that.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I dont like being around crowds, or being in front of them for something. If it was me, ide at least give it a try though.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Right on! You should definitely do it. Especially since Z-F will pay you for the advertising space on your chest. LOL

·
Registered
375 Posts
Oh MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Deathtouch you gotta do this for us. They are telling the truth about it all and such an easy thing to do. They will ask questions and take video and follow you around all day. They were with me from 9am til like 9:45pm at night. I had to wear the little recorder thingy on my pants. So watch what you say in private, they may be listening LOL.. Sometimes i forgot i was wearing it when talking to my friends that night. Hopefully I didnt say crazy things while they were listening LOL. MARK do it, do it for us. We would all love to see a great friend on TV. COME on guy do this...................If i could get my butt to you Id be pushing you everyday to do this. LOL

·
Registered
375 Posts
I dont think that works that way. When they did mine back in 2994 we didnt even get to know what they were going to pick to air. I mean they were with me all day and then picked some crazy stuff from mine which i would have been happy if they would have deleted it. LOL But they will chose what they like, of you just being everyday you. They made me look like I was going crazy running around getting ready LOL

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can't I just be on the Cartoon Network? I would rather do that. My family seems gun-ho about this except the step daughter. She doesn't want them here.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you Dr. I think you are right. I was planning on giving out her number to people but I think that would be stupid on my part. I found out today that there is a lot of huanters already waiting to see if they will be allowed to be on the show. If I gave that number out, I would be writing my own death warrent. I would never get on with the likes of people on this forum. I figure that this is a gift from above, and not to throw it or give it away. I don't know why they picked me, but they will be sorry in the end that they did. LOL.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts