Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after shooting my foggers off today to test them out I decided to take beginning pics of how the attic Halloween looks now before I even try to begin to bring stuff downstairs. This doesnt even cover the closet in my bedroom stuffed and the shed outback....this is just my attic. Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhh where does one begin. Please tell me there are more of you who are not to organized...um like me LOL.
Where do I begin pictures by Wormyt - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
That reminds me... I gotta give the foggers a test sometime soon.

That's a lot of stuff wormy. A LOT of stuff. I'm getting there too though. :p

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
First thing, no insulation.....brrrrrrrrr, lol. Secondly, Our garage, and basement is floor to ceiling the same way, lol. Not to mention stuff in every room, nook and cranny. Isn't it great!

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
I wish I had that much stuff, heck I wish I had an attic, that is wonderfully large attic. I am very disorganized by nature, bu I have to stop from time to time to organize or I overflow my work area and wife gets mad. Thanks for the pictures wormyt, the mood is definitely starting to settle in!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh that was just the Halloween part of the attic, you should see the rest of the huge attic. Have All Christmas to the left of that all filled, and props for school etc to the right. Its packed uggggggggggggg. I sure hope that after this divorce gets final that I get to keep this house ...if not I may be having a prop sale lol

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'm going to have to start storing in the attic! Ours doesn't have a floor, yet, but since I am taking up most of the shed with Halloween and Christmas, lots of our open garage is the same and one of our bedroom closets and half of our son's I am going to have to throw down some plywood!

I am just as bad with Christmas as I am with Halloween! Unfortunately the hubby only notices the Halloween stuff! :p Maybe if I store it in red and green bins...........hmmmmmmmmmmm

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
We don't have an attic or garage so everthing is down in the basement. I was thinking of renting a storage space which is a few blocks from my house.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
yup same here prob 1/3 of garage, walk in basement closet,my work room in basement, screen house,parts of 2 bedrooms and even in my trunk of car . i do plan on organizing it and labeling but waiting for my sis to come down cuz she has more stuff for me...its endless ha ha hee hee off to big lots tomorrow

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
wormyt said:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! ScareFX you have that downloaded. Its 4:26am and I was watching that and laughing so fricken hard. WOW thanks for that this morning.
I thought it was great! :D But I just found the link, must have been one of your other fans that uploaded that clip.

·
Registered
511 Posts
JohnnyL said:
I've got to bring my foggers out tomorrow and test 'em. Unfortunatly my big Pro Fogger isn't working and needs to be fixed!
I tested my fogger the other night and my neighbors proceeded to tell me that Halloween wasn't until October. Yeah right!

·
Registered
823 Posts
I am blown away by the wormyt feature...

And you hit the nail on the head...

When I was 5 wew went to a house where a guy had a giant frankensteins monster... hooked up to a mic and speaker - the monster talked to us all night long...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts