Haunt Forum banner
181 - 200 of 818 Posts

·
Banned
1,434 Posts
Northridge, CA

I would love to meet up with another west coaster in my area. I've already bored my family and friends to tears with all my halloween madness.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No where near you, I'm in Kemptville Ontario. AzKittie74 are you a member of the Arizona Halloween and Special Effects Association? If not check it out they have some terrific make and takes and a free paint offer at present. www.azhsea.com/

·
Registered
679 Posts
I am feeling rather lonely here in Pensacola FL. Only a couple other members I can find anywhere near here. I am on the panhandle way over on the mostest fartherest SW corner of FL. But I LOVE IT HERE. I just wish all the educated people would quit fricking moving away. Funny thing about perdidoman's story...I really do worry on a daily basis about my cat's getting trapped in my car and dying from the heat. But I still LMAO at his rendition of life here in this area.
LOL, I'm actually coming to your town tomorrow to go to the beach. I live in Wade, MS, which is about 30 miles east of Biloxi, MS, and 20 miles west of Mobile, AL.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Way north of you

Just like Creepy Canmore sez....look way up. I reside in the province of Ontario in a city of 150,000 or so called Sudbury. If you drive 4 hours north of Toronto the highway brings you here.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm up in the great Northwest on Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound. We reside in the metropolis known as Oak Harbor (19,700 residents) and are about 2 hours north of Seattle and 2 hours south of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

181 - 200 of 818 Posts