Haunt Forum banner
141 - 160 of 818 Posts

·
Super Moderator
68,157 Posts
Gaithersburg, Maryland - home of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, and located about a half hour or so (depending on traffic) northwest of Washington, DC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm from Kentucky - Home of the UK Wildcats & the KY Derby! Basketball is a huge thing here, so you have to 'bleed blue" or they'll take you out to the streets & stone you to death in front of City Hall if you aren't a fan! lol

·
Batty Beautiful
Just me and my fiancé and sometimes our boys
5,719 Posts
well, i might as well through my two cents in...im from San Antonio TX home of the San Antonio Spurs!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I was born in La Jolla, California and have pretty much lived in Southern California my entire life, besides actually living in Costa Rica for about 5 years. :D
Born in Valencia California but was raised in Temecula been here about 19 years.

Torrance California - the South Bay beaches of Los Angeles County, here.
Awesome most of my family lives around there, I have grandparents in Carson. My cousins live in harbor city and my dad works in hawthorne

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm from Flint, Michigan. Interestingly enough, we have a lot of Halloween related activities here. I don't know why that is exactly, but there are 4 or 5 Halloween stores in Flint every year, and just a multitude of professional haunts. Gotta love that.

141 - 160 of 818 Posts