Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tallee? Crypt Mistress? Pete? Lilith? Anyone? Where the bloody hell is everyone? Is it just me and Z now? Hmmmm...!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Must be that the nice weather is here to stay. Hell, even I've hardly been around. Busy, busy, busy.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here I am lolz I was gone on a trip actually and just came back from the states yesterday. It went pretty good done some shopping, visit a few places, and my next trip will be in Toronto around July 20th. Does anyone live in To btw? :D

Ps: Thanks for thinking of us all Helspont and showing you care :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry all for going MIA here -- but I've just been walking on a cloud this last week or so after getting news that my short experimental film will get it's world premiere at an international film festival I submitted it to about a month ago. Man, the news is just phenomenal -- it's the first festival I've ever entered, and just the thought that I went up against a couple thousands entries from all over the world and managed to get my film past the jury -- it's just great! :D

Wish me luck -- there are cash prizes to be had... not that it really matters. Just going and seeing my film on a big screen and my name in the official program and my film poster on the walls -- it's all too much! :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Tallee, that is INDEED Phenominal News, Man!!! Keep us posted on what happens with it. Maybe we can view it some day.

Yes, C.M. I DO care! :D

And Yes, I know about Lilith's FREQUENT vanishings, to which leads me to to now dub her: THE INVISIBLE WOMAN! :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hmmm...I haven't signed on for about 4 days...I've been watching a lot of movies lately...last night I saw Broken Lizard's Club Dread(awesome movie), and LOTR:Return of the King...I have to say, after seeing all 3 LOTR...this one was the best! I thought I would cry when Gollum/Smeagol died (I heard from others who watched it), but I didn't. He deserved to die.Muah-ha-ha-ha...I mean...how sad *sniff* (evil grin) :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good Luck Tallee!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well, here's a bit of an update on what's happening. I'm struggling to get everything ready for the deadline -- June 11'th. What I need to get finished is a final copy of my film burnt on a DVD-R (I just got a new computer in the mail today and will use it to do a final quick edit and burn of my film). The format they wanted for the initial screening (the one that went past the jury) was a simple VHS... and with my film being experimental, it was tough to get a clean copy to VHS without losing too much quality.

Either way, I also need to get 2 film stills for inclusion in the program, and apparantely a biography of myself. Also necessary is a film poster which will hang outside the theatre (honestly, as I'm saying this I still can't believe all of this is happening :D ). So I really do have my work cut out for me in the upcoming days until June 11.

Plus, I received a phone call just this afternoon from the festival organizer who wanted to know if I was interested in doing an interview for a University newspaper (the official screening nights take place in a massive theatre hall at a University about 45 minutes from my house). :)

And that's all for this update! More to come as the festival draws nearer... :cool:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know better than that, man! It's just that you disappear FOR EXTREMELY LONG PERIODS OF TIME, and after your sabbatical, or whatever you want to call it, you always return. :p

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Time to revive this again. Now I know how the remaining troops in the former WCW must have felt when the majority of the talent defected to the then WWF. To quote the old Pink Floyd song, "Hello-Hello! Is there anybody in there...?

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
It's summer. People are out and about, I'm sure. I'm pretty busy building things, but I'll be on alot more soon enough. I'm currently adding sound to some props via a very inexpensive circuit that has a sound storage chip on it that I can build INTO a pair of cheap computer speakers. I'll post some photos soon enough. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey...
Who the Blip is everyone?
I know the usual names.. but who is hellspoint and talleho

I haven't been posting, because I'm trying to get my blip together around these parts, trying to graduate and blip........

Well alright.

·
Registered
54 Posts
and futhermore... it's blipping f-ing hot as blip down south... Jesip chrip it's like 400 thousand degrees out. So **** Summer.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Agreed, Melodeath!

Just me! Your old buddy Sinister/Helspont checking in! ;)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts