Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of a white Junebug with a gold head.
Ghoulbug sent me the pic ...
Never seen one like this before. It was on her porch railing

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Cool bug.

Now to make one that is bigger and animated with a prop1 that flies overhead and spits out silly string at tot'ers.

That would be even cooler.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it would Slimy

doing some research on this bug I have come to a conclusion (not a confirmation though) that it is not a junebug but a grapevine beetle only a young one not marked yet. I hope it sticks around so she can take a pic in a few days to see if it changes in color.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lucky she doesnt have any grapevines by her...so thats why we are not sure what it is

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
that is a cool looking bug! reminds me of the "ghost bats"! lol can't wait to see if it changes color even though i like the way it is now! LOL

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well sorry to say the bug has left camp..so i guess we will never know..
another mystery scooby doo

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
It's a pretty bug, but Slimy's right....it would also make a great prop. Maybe many of them....little white ghost beetles around an open coffin.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I can't believe i am so behind on these posts!!! I am gonna have to spend a day off just to catch up. Yeah that bug was really odd to me i have never seen one like that before and it came out when the junebugs started to come out. so now i keep my eyes open everytime i go out the door to see what's lurking on my porch.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I thought it would be a cool bug also, for a witch jar maybe, but the ghoul wouldnt catch it for me....Bad ghoul

·
Registered
328 Posts
Those things drive me absolutely insane whatever color they may be...

·
Registered
396 Posts
yeah me too.. i stepped on too many of them junies barefoot when i was kid. i couldn't stand the "crunch" underfoot. They are just nasty!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts