Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my white PVC candles. First of 40 to roll out. Used PVC (of course), white glue sticks, pink styro (for inside the PVC tube), Dollar Tree LED tea lights (2 for a dollar), and my variable temp glue gun.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
PVC candles

They look great...just like mine. I made about 50 of them, with diff. lengths, but I don't think I'm going to use them...I wish I would have made them with a more opaque color so the light can shine through the sides. I, like you, spend a lot of time on them.

·
Super Moderator
64,333 Posts
These look good enough to eat:)

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
love them!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback, thought I'd share a couple more pics of the group as it grows.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Those look awesome! What a great effect. I need to work on somethng like that.

·
In Remembrance
7,546 Posts
Great looking candles. Sooooo, how many hot glue burns do you have. By the look of them your using about one stik of glue per candle.(the big sticks)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Great looking candles. Sooooo, how many hot glue burns do you have. By the look of them your using about one stik of glue per candle.(the big sticks)
Did well until yesterday and received three for my troubles. BD, you are correct, about one glue stick per and they are the large ones.

·
Pumpkin Hill Gravekeeper
Craft my own animated props, create a huge display, visit local "Haunted Events"
1,525 Posts
What size pvc did you use? They look great.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
What size pvc did you use? They look great.
Think I answered your question already jaege, but just in case, they are one and two inch PVC, foam inserts support the battery operated flicker tea light, finished with white glue sticks so no painting of the final product. The PVC is painted with a plastic safe white spray paint to cover over any printing and smooth the finish prior to glue.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts