Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never been and this is gonna be my first trip! My friend Larry Blesch told me about it this last winter and I have been waiting ever since for it to get here! Not to much longer!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Dang that does suck. Maybe a little fairy can come and make things better. Well im totally stoked for IS, cant wait to see the peeps ive met in person.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I won't get there until bright and early Saturday morning cuz I can't get off work Friday night, but my wife and myself will be there on Saturday and probably Sunday also!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am looking forward to Ironstock! After missing last year I can't wait to see everyone again. Anybody have an extra room or looking for a roomate for Saturday? I really don't want to stay at the hotel 18 miles away but that might be the only option. That's what I get for waiting so long before deciding to come. :(

See you there!

Barry

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am looking forward to Ironstock! After missing last year I can't wait to see everyone again. Anybody have an extra room or looking for a roomate for Saturday? I really don't want to stay at the hotel 18 miles away but that might be the only option. That's what I get for waiting so long before deciding to come. :(

See you there!

Barry
I have reservations at the Ramada for a nonsmoking room with two beds for Friday and Sat nights. It's $79 a night. PM me if you want to split the fare.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Just got my reservations! I've been on the waiting list for a couple of months. Now I won't have to sleep in the jeep! Sister in law coming with me, we'll be there Friday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing all.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.