Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping in to talk to all and vent.

My wife was driving home from work and blacked out going into on coming traffic!

They took her to the hospital, she's o.k., but wanted to keep her under observation why she blacked out but she decided no and wanted to come home.
Im glad shes here and not hurt.
She has a doc. apot. in the am to see what happened.

The airbag did deploy, I havnt seen our new van yet(got towed) but will in the a.m.. Sounds bad from what I heard.

Just glad I had to pick up all the kids tonight.
and they are all ok

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
OMG Im so sorry. I am happy you and your family are all safe and sound at home. i hope nothing is seriously wrong with your wife. Keep us posted

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Now that's a miracle. They say that people who black out or feint before a fall or accident are less likely to get hurt, because their muscles are relaxed. Just amazing that she's okay, you can always replace the van. Don't let her stop with the Docs until she finds out what happened though. Were the other people okay? The whole thing gives you the shivers thinking of what might have happened. Thank God.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Car wrecks suck. You are very lucky that nothing more ( in the way of injuries) happened.

Keep us posted. You are in our thoughts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Thank goodness she's alright...blackouts are serious business. My dad went through a real stressful period about 12 years ago where he would blackout for just a few seconds at the time. It was scary to witness (he had two episodes at home), and my mother and I were frantic. He went to his doctor and found out that his blood-pressure medication needed to be adjusted. After that, he was fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts