Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this is the right forum, but there is a show on ABC tonight at 8:00 Called "Wife Swap"..In case you don't know what it is, wives from two homes trade families for two weeks and try to enlighten each others families to thier way of life...What makes this episode special, is that one of the two wives is so fascinated by Halloween that she drives a hearse and has a coffin in her living room. The other is a manicurist. Just thought I'd bring it up. Anyone ever see this show? I know there are similar incarnations, some have cash prizes others don't.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Actually, Doc, this belongs in Off Topic. Don't worry my friend, I moved it for you. :cool:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I watched this last night.I love this show.Even though sometimes it seems very staged.I loved all the halloween looking decor.I told hubby,If thats what the inside of her house looked like all year round.I would love to see what she does with the outside for Halloween.It was an interesting episode.I thought it was funny how the one women was crying because of all the decorations.They creeped her out....What a cry baby.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I got an e-mail from a lady who said that she was interested in swapping my mom with another... Anybody else get an e-mail like that? My mom talked to the lady tonight and she said that she would send us an application and stuff. The lady also asked us about our haunt and our family... My family was joking around when I first told them that I got the e-mail but after I told them that there was a $20,000 reward for doing it they are now actually considering doing it!

just thought that i would share the cool news!

:p.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts