Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you guys have seen my 20 dollar prop from last year, Wilfed. He was cool, but he used an oscillating fan for his neck movements, and all his controls were manually controlled by switches. This time, he got servos. This vid is a test of his progress. Jaw will be hooked up this weekend, and he will be fleshed out. I wonder who he will be talking to? :D

wilfred video by DrMorbius02 - [email protected]@[email protected]@http://vid23.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/DrMorbius02/[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@b364/DrMorbius02/5b65c3d6

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.. No three axis mech here, slimy....Just 2. This is a completely different mech. This 2 axis mech is located under the skull...not in it. The only servos inside the skull are the eye mech, and jaw. This is a fun build, as it was so much easier than the 3 axis. I still have the 3 axis skull sitting on my work bench.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Otaku...The script isn't finalized yet, but it will be something along the lines of:

Wilfred: "...and the darkness of the night hides the horrors of the unseen.."
Other Prop: (interupts).."What darkness? I can see just fine!...oh, sorry, go on, you're doing just fine."
Wilfred: "..As I was saying, beware the gouls and graves, for those that dare to enter the unknown sanctum..."
Other Prop: (interupting again). "..SANCTUM??! HAHAHA! That sounds like something a doctor examines when you're on the table belly down! HAHAHAH!"
Wilfred: (becoming quite annoyed).."Are you quite though? I'm trying to speak to our guests....."

You get the idea.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sounds great! You'll probably draw quite a crowd. Is the dialog going to be set to repeat over and over or be triggered by a viewer?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts