Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description from the website (cached page as they stopped selling it now)
Sound activated, animated head with light up eyes and moving mouth. Requires 3x 1.5V AA batteries, included. This is a decoration not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Always read label. Keep away from fire.

I picked one of these up yesterday for £5 which I thought was a bargain. I wonder if it's possible to hack it and if so - what's the best way to do it? I'd quite like to have the movement still - but use my own sounds. I uploaded a video of it to facebook... but i don't know if you'll be able to see it if I post here?!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151113150913531&set=vb.583648530&type=3

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No response?

I was rather hoping that some of you might be able to advise with regards to this. I've seen several posts on here about adapting other props... just need some pointers! Do I need to take it apart... use a new controller board or something? Or is it feasible to change the sounds on something like this?

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
Ulf, feel free to post some pictures of the board. There are many folks who will have good advice once they crawl out from under hurricane and post-Halloween cleanup:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts