Haunt Forum banner

Willow Crest Manor 2010

4K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  NytDreams 
#1 ·
Hi guys! Just thought I would post videos of some of the stuff that's going into my front yard haunt. We're posting videos as stuff is completed and I don't plan on putting stuff out into the yard until right before it's halloween for fear of anything happening to it but I thought I would at least start the thread, as I already have 4 videos up and will be posting a finished front yard haunt video in this thread when the yard is up and running. Hope you like the videos, nearly all the ideas came from all the various threads I've read through on this great forum, too numerous to count. You guys and halloweenforum are two of the greatest communities around and are so helpful to a newbie. I couldn't have made such a cool front yard without your help. Thank you so much!

Hooray for Halloween almost being here!

#12 ·
I also have a magic mirror wall that I will have set up on halloween night and 3 talking sculptures busts of my son, my wife, and myself that I'll have setup with video projection in the graveyard. I'll have a video of the whole setup after halloween night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.