Haunt Forum banner

Wind blew down my spider!

1071 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ScareySuzie
We had a huge wind storm sweep through the area and it ripped the spider off the roof.

It wouldn't have been too bad, except he was half stuffed with

PACKING PEANUTS!

Me & My 5yo son were chasing those darn things all over the place!

Could have been worse, it could have opened ON the roof and i would have had to climb up there to fix it!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Awe, that sucks. We're dealing with the same wind in CT right now. Just a handful of those packing peanuts are a pain to deal with, nevermind that many.
yep same here in ma. matter of fact i thought i saw some packing peanuts my kid thought it was snow
Yeah i had 50mph gusts yesterday i was chasin tombstones down the street. Had one that didn't make it, wind and a car got it twice.
Sorry to hear of your spider. My crypt and FCG got destroyed in those 50+ mph winds last night.
Wish the winds would die down so I can try to salvage it. But at least it wasn't built of packing peanuts!
stratusfear, sorry to hear of your loss too. Bummer what Mother Nature can do to us. :(
i was just outside fixing some stuff up. I now realize that one of the spiders legs is missing.

I only paid $1.99 for the stupid thing at Target. The body is intact. I might just have to go to HD or Lowes and get that black pipe covering stuff to make the legs. :D
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.