Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to copy this suit... His mirror suit a couple of years ago is too hard to make.

EDIT:
Here is the mirror suit from 2009 tour (I think). Not literally mirrors but some kind of mirror-like material. Mirrored top hat, coat and pants. It looked so rad on stage.

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Wow, that's gonna be cool LordH. I LOVE Alice Cooper! :)

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
I do believe you would make a great Alice, and of course you know, pictures please!

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My ONLY problem in looking genuine is that my frame isn't (and never can be - the joys of being cornfed) skinny enough to pull off a true Alice Cooper look. Also, he's short and I am not. I'll get pics if I can get someone to make the suit. I'm a dude, not a seamstress. Volunteers? :)

Thank you ladies for the feedback!

Copchick - Alice Cooper is bad ass!
Hairazor - i'll get pics

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
Dudes can sew, too, Lord H:)

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not dudes like me :).

Speaking of that, that fabric shows to be discontinued :(

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
LordyLordy, corn fed I know, living in Iowa! But---vertical stripes are slimming!

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bummer:( I found orange and black striped fabric here - maybe you could be a Halloween Alice Cooper:jol:

http://www.joann.com/halloween-spooky-prints-fabric-halloween-stripe/zprd_02487353a/

OOOOH, wait! More red and black striped fabric here:

http://www.joann.com/halloween-spirit-collection-stripe-knit-red-black-fabric/zprd_11743739a/

JoAnn Fabrics is a widely distributed store. You probably have one in your area.
Yes mam, I had to go into JoAnn for wedding-related stuff... very familiar with their high dollar merchandise. lol

:jol:LordH, can I do your makeup?:D:p
Sure!

LordyLordy, corn fed I know, living in Iowa! But---vertical stripes are slimming!
I know! White shirts with black vertical part from armpit to shirt tail too

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Good luck on the costume. Alice Cooper Rocks! He's my absolute favorite performer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Joann's always has a 40% off coupon on non-sale fabrics but if you check online there are so many options. Contact Dionicia12she is an amazing seamtress. Good Luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts