Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Your wire and latex props look great Black Cat!

Modeled using Born2Haunt's techniques I guess? I've admired his work for some time now. One day I'm going to try to build one of these props...So little time...so many great ideas.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Fear not my feline. We were lucky enough to find some very realistic wooden eggs at the dollar store yesterday. So this dragon will be caged in the lab scene with it's clutch of eggs.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Vlad said:
Fear not my feline. We were lucky enough to find some very realistic wooden eggs at the dollar store yesterday. So this dragon will be caged in the lab scene with it's clutch of eggs.
Fake garlic... wooden eggs? What kind of dollar store is this? :googly:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I was wondering why you bought those wooden eggs. I wonder what color we should paint them?

Zombie and Blackwidow, Our dollar stores are great here. Three of our dollar stores carry a full wall of craft items. We frequent the one dollar store quite often as they get in all sorts of American Accents and Rustoleum paint in spray cans. Can't beat getting the brand name spray paints and stone paint for a $1. Three of the local dollar stores even have all there Halloween stuff out as well. Woo Hoo $1.00 werewolf ears. Had to buy another set as I used Vlad's on my werewolf. Just stocked up on Zombie teeth as well. They came in an assortment of colors and shapes. The trick with the dollar stores is to check back frequently, because you never know what you'll find.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Sigh..........Now if only you had listened to me and bought the 72" plastic chain at the dollar store, the dragon would have looked perfect as a "kept" specimen.....sigh.....

(hehehe.......Vlad has just ensured himself another round of Halloween shopping)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ok ok ok, I'm going back to the dollar store. If I shop by myself it will only cost me $1.
Is this statement actually coming from a WOMAN?!
You will have to talk to my wife, I don't think she's ever spent only a dollar on anything.................EVER!
But I digress, when it comes to Halloween, I am the big spender.
Great Dragon!:smoking:

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Thanks for the pics Karen. As soon as it gets warm I can get mine of the drawing board.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Thanks Naturepixie. Still haven't quit figure out what to do with it.
How about a larger tall type stump with a branch coming out ...nest in the trunk area ..dragon on the branch ,guarding nest

btw..cool dragon

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone, The intention was to have it nested on top of something with a clutch of eggs which we already have. It just hasn't fit into any scenes we've created.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts