Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if any of you have seen this picture but, this dog looks like it stepped right out of a horror movie .. hehe :p

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Can you imagine how much puppy inbreeding had to happen to get a dog like that?!?! YIKES!

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is one UGLY dog...I hate to say it but could you imagine waking up in the middle of the night to THAT staring you in the face? I'd probably wet myself.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Nefarious1 said:
Can you imagine how much puppy inbreeding had to happen to get a dog like that?!?! YIKES!
I dunno, Nef; there is a lot of STRANGE **** that goes on South of the Border...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lilith said:
Its not that ugly. I think in away it is kind of cute. :p
Hehe .. I guess if I had enough to drink the thing, I mean dog ;) might not be that ugly. I guess also, if you want to feel sorry for it .. you could say it is so ugly, it's kinda cute :p

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Something that looks like that, lives in Mexico...I'll bet that we may have a lead on those silly farmer's and Raxl's fears of the Chupacabra...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol .. now that you mention it .. does have a close resemblence to the Chupacabra, or should I say shaved Kangaroo? :p

·
Registered
458 Posts
Whoa, that dog is beyond ugly (it's downright FREAKY) :eek: I bet it would make a great guard dog though...who in their right mind would attempt to enter the house with that little mutt standing in the doorway?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Blackwidow said:
Whoa, that dog is beyond ugly (it's downright FREAKY) :eek: I bet it would make a great guard dog though...who in their right mind would attempt to enter the house with that little mutt standing in the doorway?
It is probably what you would imagine a zombie dog would look like in a George Romero or Italian Schlockmeister film.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Sinister said:
It is probably what you would imagine a zombie dog would look like in a George Romero or Italian Schlockmeister film.
Now you mention it - didn't I see that canine in Peter Jackson's "Dead Alive"?

(My favourite zombie film)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts