Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
373 Posts
This is probably one of those local things that just happens when people around the neighborhood know you have a lot of flags, in this case it was their lawn decoration of choice, so I mean house decorations, and you're really proud of it. I really don't think whoever did it knew anything about the tragedy or the woman's pregnancy. The donation of flags hopefully made the family feel a little better about the vandalism/destruction. Does anyone know if the woman's car is okay? I imagine that was as expensive as the flags.

· Banned
373 Posts
SuFiKitten77 said:
And as for the price of the car... who really cares? I am sure that wasn't the first thing on the family and neighbors minds. But then again, maybe thats just me.
The same could be said about the flags. But it hasn't. Funny. I don't care about cars either, but it's possible more damage was done to the car than the lawn. I'm not saying "poor car", I'm saying poor people if they have to worry about paying a ton to fix the car. Okay?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.