Haunt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have created a very powerful OctoBanger like controller. I haven't finished the programmer yet but this is looking promising. It has the capacity of nearly unlimited sequence time. The chip I am using runs at 600 mhz, has a meg of ram and 8MB of flash program storage.
Currently I am only using 8 output pins for on/off channels but the ambient and scare audio tracks are played by the processor and not by an external board. It still has capacity to do PWM and servos. I am just looking for Ideas. The SBC costs $26.95 and the sound jack board costs $13.95.
Not as cheap as a nano and a yx6300 board but 100 time more powerful.
Oh by the way I found a timing error in the original OctoBanger firmware and the FourBanger firmware that caused it to not work so well with the YX6300 versions of the MP3 boards. I recently sent a firmware update to a friend using the FourBanger and he tested it for me. Worked quite well.
If anyone else is having an issue reach out to me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have created a very powerful OctoBanger like controller. I haven't finished the programmer yet but this is looking promising. It has the capacity of nearly unlimited sequence time. The chip I am using runs at 600 mhz, has a meg of ram and 8MB of flash program storage.
Currently I am only using 8 output pins for on/off channels but the ambient and scare audio tracks are played by the processor and not by an external board. It still has capacity to do PWM and servos. I am just looking for Ideas. The SBC costs $26.95 and the sound jack board costs $13.95.
Not as cheap as a nano and a yx6300 board but 100 time more powerful.
Oh by the way I found a timing error in the original OctoBanger firmware and the FourBanger firmware that caused it to not work so well with the YX6300 versions of the MP3 boards. I recently sent a firmware update to a friend using the FourBanger and he tested it for me. Worked quite well.
If anyone else is having an issue reach out to me.
Any new updates on that new controller. I am interested in trying one out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts