Haunt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I've seen this movie, but I remember I liked it. My buddy just rented it and told me how terrible it was. I think maybe I need to watch it again. I know it wasn't great, but I don't think it deserves some of the criticism it gets.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
It deserves ALL the criticism it gets and then some. If not for the presence of Eliza Dushku, the whole thing would have just been another pile of celluloid slag.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Come now, it wasn't all that bad. :p There's some pretty grisly **** in there for a theatrically released movie, and there's a few scenes that are pretty tense.

When I saw it in the theater I was pretty impartial to it at first --not hating it, but not exactly loving it either -- but after I rented it on DVD, I realized I quite like it. Oh, those whacky slack-jawed yokels!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really liked Wrong Turn. A really decent modern horror, really tense and compact, not huge on gore but where it was it was pretty nasty. It's a shame it got caught up in the whole Wrong Turn/Cabin Fever thing.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
feral cat said:
better than TCM remake and other similar movies!
I think three-day old moldy diarreah is better than that remake! Wrong Turn is a good popcorn movie indeed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts