Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a big X fan so yes, it is on my list.

I just have problems with twits like Halle Berry stating the absolute obvious. I'm just hoping they bring in Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister this time around. At least have the Sentinels. Magneto has been the heavy for enough films. Time to bring in something a little different.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
With Professor Xavier, Cyclops and Jean Grey gone, the story line would have to focus on the other characters like Iceman. I thought a Wolverine spin off was in the works too.

14,925 Posts
I would like to see a stretch of cast myself.
So, this mean you had the comic books or picked up on it when the cartoon came out?
I did both, even watched the reruns in the early '90's on /?Sat morning if I didn't have to go to work...I'll never grow up!

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I'm betting that you were asking Sinister the question but....I'll bite.

I had two of the x-men comic books. Since comic books were considered something only my bother should have I didn't get anymore. If it was on tv, I watched it. I tried to watch all of the xmen cartoons.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I picked up on the comics first way back with Uncanny X-Men #100. Of course I watched the cartoon. When another comes out, I don't really see how they can get away with not having Gambit in the films anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing Bishop either. I would cast Josh Holloway as the Cajun, Remy Lebeau:

Gambit

And who more appropriate to portray the time displaced mutant than ST:TNG's own Michael Dorn?

Bishop

My forum name derives from Mr. Sinister and it was that before I had it shortened to Sinister.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Amazing...I thought Halle Berry didn't want to be in any more X-Men films. Funny how humbling the experience of having a couple of movies you are the "star" of bomb at the box office is. The only thing Berry has going for her right now is the possible continuation of the X-Men franchise and it's strange now to see her blatantly shilling for it.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With Professor Xavier, Cyclops and Jean Grey gone, the story line would have to focus on the other characters like Iceman. I thought a Wolverine spin off was in the works too.
Did you watch through to the end of the credits, Haunti? It eludes to the fact one of those you mentioned is in all liklihood not dead. Like with the comics, never think someone has gone to the hereafter unless you see a corpse and then it's no guarantee.

grapegrl said:
Amazing...I thought Halle Berry didn't want to be in any more X-Men films. Funny how humbling the experience of having a couple of movies you are the "star" of bomb at the box office is. The only thing Berry has going for her right now is the possible continuation of the X-Men franchise and it's strange now to see her blatantly shilling for it.
I couldn't have said it better myself, Susan.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
She's an idiot. I'd start the fourth movie by having the Beast mention what a shame it was when Storm gave herself a mohawk and decided to go live as the head of the Moorlocks underground NYC.

I say go all cosmic and bring on the Shi'ar and the Brood.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
I picked up on the comics first way back with Uncanny X-Men #100. Of course I watched the cartoon. When another comes out, I don't really see how they can get away with not having Gambit in the films anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing Bishop either. I would cast Josh Holloway as the Cajun, Remy Lebeau:

Gambit

And who more appropriate to portray the time displaced mutant than ST:TNG's own Michael Dorn?

Bishop

My forum name derives from Mr. Sinister and it was that before I had it shortened to Sinister.
Agreed and agreed, Sin.

I also always thought Josh Holloway would be a good Aquaman especially when he was in the Waterbearer role a few years back.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Did you watch through to the end of the credits, Haunti? It eludes to the fact one of those you mentioned is in all liklihood not dead. Like with the comics, never think someone has gone to the hereafter unless you see a corpse and then it's no guarantee.
I guess I didn't. I'm sure I had too much to drink while I was watching it I had to make a dash.
So that would mean that Cyclops still lives possibly.

Thanks for the eye candy Sin!!!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're welcome and I'm not telling who...:devil:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She's an idiot. I'd start the fourth movie by having the Beast mention what a shame it was when Storm gave herself a mohawk and decided to go live as the head of the Moorlocks underground NYC.

I say go all cosmic and bring on the Shi'ar and the Brood.
Personally, I couldn't see either The Shi'ar or The Brood. If the former could have been done, they would have brought them in for the Dark Phoenix storyline. The latter would probably draw all sorts of ire due to their remarkable similarities to the xenomorphs in the Alien franchise. :(

I hope they bring Beast back at least, as he has always been one of my favorite X-Men. Kelsey Grammer nailed the role perfectly.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
I loved Grammer as the Beast as well. I'd still like to see Banshee done properly, as well as Havok.

Well, it's not like Jean hasn't been known to resurrect periodically....

Oh, and bring on the White Queen and/or the Hellfire Club :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, I'm pretty sure it will get made. If there's money to be raked in and there was in this series, look to see another one about around 2009 after the Wolverine movie comes out in '08. By that time, Anna Paquin will have maybe grown more into the Rogue role. I always felt she was the most miscast, except for maybe Pyro. Saint John Allerdyce was British after all. I also see more interaction with Iceman and a lover's triangle with Gambit being a possibility. Maybe even will be Kitty Pryde thrown in for good measure, as it looked to be that way in the last film. Since Lorna Dane and Alex Summers aren't involved in this little circle, there's no telling how convoluted this can become over time and Colossus may not even be brought into the equation. :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts