Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
looks like fun. I have really enjoyed the previous two movies. I hope the new director can fill Brian Singer's shoes.

·
Registered
273 Posts
They'd better get the Dark Phoenix right. Colossus has a larger role which makes me happy. He's my favorite X-Man. Juggernaut looked okay, we'll see what they can pull off with him....

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
With all that chaotic mess you see some of the mutants in the middle of, maybe they'll use it as a set up to bring Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse into the story. From what I hear, they're talking like it's the last in the franchise. That would be a pity, because I'm getting a little bit sick of seeing Magneto as the main heavy in the films.

This is also supposed to be a set up for the Wolverine movie too. I think at the first of the film, Jackman is being chased by bounty hunters, super powered ones: it can only be either Omega Red (God, one can only hope) Sabertooth, Cyber or a bit more far-fetched, Donald Pierce and the Reavers. Omega Red would be the perfect villain for the movie. Arkady is just too ****ing bad with those "Death Coils" of his.

I love it that they did such a great job on Kelsey Grammer as Beast. Looks exactly like him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.