Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics of my 2011 yard display.
This year 1180 Kids were given candy's and we raised 1250.00 for the children wish foundation.

Castle facade

Castle facade and rocking zombie

Jack and jester by night

Crypt, FCG and Gargoyle

Giant spider

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
full house view at night

Jack and jester daytime

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
That full house view at night is GORGEOUS, and I'm in love with that gargoyle crypt:jol:

You had an impressive turnout. I would be so stressing about running out of candy with that many ToTs showing up:)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,210 Posts
Wow, your place looks wonderful. I love the Jack Skellington. Your neighbors must hate you for bringing in almost 1200 ToTs, quick Ethyl go buy some more candy! :D That's a nice haul for the Children's charity too.

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
Wow what a turn out! Your haunt looked great! Nice job. Congratulations on the fund raising. That is something real special that you are involved in.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
That is just so impressive! Perfect lighting, so much detail, everything about it is top notch! Excellent job!

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol: Wow! I love your house and your whole set up. All your haunt scenes are so well thought out and so detailed. Very creative and I, like everyone else, just LOVE YOUR JACK! The Pumpkin King is HUGE! What a wonderful idea to raise money for charity doing something your are obviously so gifted at. Don't you just love it when two passions come together and mesh so well? :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of ToTs! And money for charity! Huzzah! Everything looks incredible, I really love your FCG and Jack.... due to my new jobs, making a movie and working on one helluva labour intensive costume this year, I could do a home display. Go figure that we double our ToTs this year and half of them were super bummed we didn't do anything, I started telling them to come back for Christmas, I'll do a NBX display and your Jack is very inspiring!

Again, well done!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts