Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am new to this site, and wanted to get started right away!
I am a yard haunter in Colorado always looking for ideas, and ways to improve my growing yard haunt!

I have hand made mostly everything in my haunt from the cement headstones, the hand cut coffins, the cemetery fencing, and I plan on going a lot bigger this year with ghouls, goblins Oh my!

Not only do I create the props, and effects, but I also play the role of the scream stealer on Halloween night.

Well, it's quite obvious; I love getting into the holiday and am always yearning for new ghostly toys!

I am the curator of The Rose Hill Manor, and I wish you the best on your haunting adventures!

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Welcome to the forum RoseHill!:D Sounds like you are very young "seasoned" haunter...nice job on all the homemade props...we love pictures so post when you can...and you will find all kind of new things you want to add to your haunt. I am guessing 2013 is going to be bigger and better than you ever imagined.:p You are going to LOVE it here! Everyone is super nice, super helpful and the ideas here are off the charts.

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rose:)

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you're going to fit right in. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.