Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a photographer come take some pics of my yard for a photo contest. I kind of like the way they turned out. My lighting shows up really well in them

What do you guys think?

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Bravo Slimy Bravo!!!! - looks great. Really good detail in your props and in the lighting.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Wow .

I really like the winged Demon guy.

Any how-tos?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, guys.

Yes,Scarefx, that is 'Spazm'. I bought him at FULL PRICE 'cause wifey wanted him. ( How could I say no?) I hope you recognized your coffin as well. I built three of them. I highly recommend the Scarefx coffin to any of you, by the way. Easy to build and they look incredible.

I don't have a website, so no how- to's. I didn't really know how the demon guy was going to turn out. I didn't use a plan. I didn't even think he was going to be a demon, but that is how he turned out. Mainly he's just PVC and material I got in the bargain bin at Walmart. I spray paint everything, and don't worry about being neat.

Thank you again for all the kind words. It means a lot coming from people like you.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
You're yard looks great Slimy! I noticed in the first picture Amy got her Spazm. You said she would. I like how you put it in a cage. I've got my voice back but am still sick. Missed work today and probably will tomorrow. I'd better be healthy by Tues. Anyway your place looks great, wish we could have seen it in person.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Those look great. How much were they? it would be worth it to capture those memories.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts