Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as I was driving back from taking my son to kindergarten today, I passed a house that has been having a yard sale for the past week and a half. Today I noticed some Halloween items that weren't visible on previous days. I stopped to take a look. The proprietess of the yard sale informed me that the Halloween items would not be for sale until Wednesday, but I was free to take a look. As I was perusing her wares, she asked me if my back was sound. I replied that it was and she said that she would be willing to let me buy Halloween merchandise early and make me an extra good deal if I would be willing to move some heavy boxes for her. I spent about ten minutes moving boxes and about twenty minutes selecting my purchases and left with all of this for only five bucks.

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Barter is a good thing - you got cool stuff, she got some boxes moved, everyone's happy:)

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
What a great score. I don't know how people manage to find such great things at yard sales. There is never any Halloween things around here.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,211 Posts
So you fell for the old it's not for sale yet, but ... scam. :) Nice haul.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts