Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder who, FE? LOL I could NOT for the life of me get that sharpie to write legibly on that fabric!

Thanks BG. heh I won't tell the total cost, but I can tell ya that I will pay out of my pocket for that new pop-up for the rest of my life! As to where you can find one, occasionally I'll bring it to Ironstock and you can see it close up. Maybe you can even make one someday! :D

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
"Maybe you can even make one someday!" LOL

They are soooooo easy to make, it's the maintenance of them little props that is so intense!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
YEah well at least when you saw pictures of yourself you didnt say Hey Jacob...Who's that lady standing beside you? Wow, ya never realize how much you let youself go until you see yourself in a picture. YUCK Im hoping to be about 50lbs lighter for the next one. Those pics are just SICK. Hey Sickie, i missed the pop up thingy. Which pic was it?

14,925 Posts
YEah well at least when you saw pictures of yourself you didnt say Hey Jacob...Who's that lady standing beside you? Wow, ya never realize how much you let youself go until you see yourself in a picture. YUCK Im hoping to be about 50lbs lighter for the next one. Those pics are just SICK.
Are you kidding me? You're a Hottie, a HauntForum Hottie!

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Pics pics pics!!!!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself turtle!!!!! It probably seems worse to YOU than to anybody else - you're gorgeous! Sometimes we're hardest on ourselves. I know I don't care for pics of myself either.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
LOL, well gee thanks. Can you tell my mother that? She is my biggest critic. OH WELL. AAAh i found it now. COool.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
YEah well at least when you saw pictures of yourself you didnt say Hey Jacob...Who's that lady standing beside you? Wow, ya never realize how much you let youself go until you see yourself in a picture. YUCK Im hoping to be about 50lbs lighter for the next one. Those pics are just SICK. Hey Sickie, i missed the pop up thingy. Which pic was it?
What and you think i dont think SICK when i see mine.... AHHAHAHAHAHAHA your funny..... and shut the beep beep beep beep up... Your a hottie!!! And I've seen you in person so I can say that without you giving me grief :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.