Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife calls me a "Halloweenie" which I take as a compliment. In Jeff Foxworthy "you might be a *******" fashion, I'll start this thread.

You might be a "Halloweenie" if...

You take out your fog machine in August to test it to make sure it will work on Halloween night.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
...your father walks into your house and doesn't even comment on the Bucky skeleton you have sitting on the couch because he considers that 'normal' around your place.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
you spend your day at work making halloween props,drawing soon to be halloween props or just plain daydreaming halloween

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
When you came home from big lots last week your youngest daughter not only hung the new spider skelly but insisted you take her to party city because you bought new stuff without her.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Oh, now you got me started.

Your kids play witch by using your best wooden spoon to stir the bathroom toilet.
LMAO at all of these but this one was preety freekin funny!

...you start dreaming of halloween props and displays in the spring during that period of time when it seems like fall... and you spouse rolls thier eyes....

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,788 Posts
When the you stop mowing the grass and don't clean up the front yard because it will look creepier by the time you put out the tombstones for your graveyard. Muuuuaahhhhhhhh!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.