Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife calls me a "Halloweenie" which I take as a compliment. In Jeff Foxworthy "you might be a *******" fashion, I'll start this thread.

You might be a "Halloweenie" if...

You take out your fog machine in August to test it to make sure it will work on Halloween night.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
... your office is not decorated with daisies and "pretty stuff" but with skull candles and skelletons year round

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
You're soo happy that someone got you a new Halloween prop for a Christmas gift.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
you spend your day at work making halloween props,drawing soon to be halloween props or just plain daydreaming halloween

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
When you came home from big lots last week your youngest daughter not only hung the new spider skelly but insisted you take her to party city because you bought new stuff without her.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
...you know the city 'big trash pick up' schedule by heart and drive through neighborhoods looking for anything that can be used to scare people with.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Everyone knows that you will not be at work on the day before, the day of, and the day after Halloween.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Oh, now you got me started.

Your kids play witch by using your best wooden spoon to stir the bathroom toilet.
LMAO at all of these but this one was preety freekin funny!

...you start dreaming of halloween props and displays in the spring during that period of time when it seems like fall... and you spouse rolls thier eyes....

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
When the you stop mowing the grass and don't clean up the front yard because it will look creepier by the time you put out the tombstones for your graveyard. Muuuuaahhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
.... when you manager sets you up to head the October Social because everyone knows its your favorite time of year...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts