Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started haunting when I was 12. When all the other kids were too old to TOT and started egging peoples houses and being punks I was haunting.
I noticed that most of us haunters are in are 30's, 40 & 50's. Who are the youngest haunters among us? Who are the next generation coming up through the ranks?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Does immaturity count?
you trying to justify? somone is looking to be at the bottom....lol
couldnt resist...love ya bud.

actually, there are a few very awesome young haunters out there, I wont mention any names as its not my place.
Theres a few haunters in there teen years that are tossong up some kick butt haunts this year, no doubt on that.

·
Administrator
10,705 Posts
The rules here state that you must be at least 13 years old to be a member......

SilverScream is in the lead as the youngest thus far.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9 Damn, I thought I started young. It's awesome to see young blood haunting.
My boys are 9 and they want to start this year. I told them they have a few more years of TOT'ing in them and they should enjoy it while they can. They are really getting into it watching me build props, so I don't think I can hold them off for more than another year.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm 17 but I started back in 4th grade when I was 9.

Of course back then the haunted house was a stupid walkthrough in my garage but whatever....

·
Muddled Moderator
28,261 Posts
I was born on Halloween, does that count as haunting? I think it may have haunted my Mom for years after that, since I was the last kid. :)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts