Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres probly a couple threads like this but I'm too lazy to go look for them. So tell me... and everyone else who reads this thread. Why did you chose your Avaitar? Is it from your favriot movie? Is it you in costume? What and why?

I chose mine because Evil Dead 2 rocks and this is my favriot scene. I'll probly get board soon though and put it back to my normal Jack Avi.

What about you?

·
Banned
160 Posts
My avatar is based on an underground hip-hop group that I have nothing but respect for, the music is great and the humor is practically side splitting.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
The avatar that I have now is called Spiderella, Queen of the Spiders. She is my other half (of Me!) We both co-exist in the same body but she always makes her grand appearance on Halloween and for the first time ever, will be appearing on the Hauntforum Calendar.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I just liked my blinking eyeball. and I "eyed" up being a post whore to be able to use it....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine's a bit cheezy, but I chose this one because of my name (being Jack Skellington's wife would make her the Pumpkin Queen).

That and when I first started hanging out with my boyfriend, when he first hugged me, it felt like what I'd imagined one of Jack Skellington's hugs would feel like. I know it sounds strange, but there's a scene where he and Sally Hug (like in the last 3 seconds) and his arms just wrap around her almost two fold.

I'm lucky Aaron's a fan of the movie too, because I told him that on the spot and he knew EXACTLY what I was talking about.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Mine is a screencap from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The pic just cracks me up and seemed appropriate for these forums.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm a big Marvin the Martian Fan.
I think he was the best of the Looney Tunes.
That is actually I costume I made of him.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts