Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Ours is October 20th, it's been booked for two years since our DJ is booked that far in advance. Anyone within driving distance of NJ is welcome, and even those that aren't can attend if you want to make the trip. Probably about 125-150 people, with the haunters that travelled to get here spending the night at my house for a Haunters Slumber Party. Anyone interested let me know and I'll send you a coffin, I mean, invitation, as soon as they are finished. First reserved get the actual bedrooms....everyone else will be on air mattresses or wherever we can fit you. Oh, but MsWicked has first dibs on sleeping on the pool table!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Ours will be on Oct. 27 ...starts 7 pm till?? and/or then continues when we get up for Bloody Mary Sunday.
also a BYOB... but we provide the beer and soda and food
We do the same if you are staying reserve your spot, but bring your blanket and pillow...or you can set a tent up if you want.
If you in the area of Waterford,WI that night look for the big bon fire by the river and that be us. Stop on in.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Ours is October 20th, it's been booked for two years since our DJ is booked that far in advance. Anyone within driving distance of NJ is welcome, and even those that aren't can attend if you want to make the trip. Probably about 125-150 people, with the haunters that travelled to get here spending the night at my house for a Haunters Slumber Party. Anyone interested let me know and I'll send you a coffin, I mean, invitation, as soon as they are finished. First reserved get the actual bedrooms....everyone else will be on air mattresses or wherever we can fit you. Oh, but MsWicked has first dibs on sleeping on the pool table!
That's right - the pool table is mine, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Ours will be October 27th as well. EEEP Im sooo excited already!!!

Its a BYOB & B party for us. we have such diverse drinking habits within our friends so pretty much all of our partys are BYOB. I have mix and punches etc... but thats about it.

The extra B is blankets. We have lots but mostly everyone crashes as most of our friends are from out of town. Everyone is invited from here too! RSVP!!!

Last year I made a punch... My hubby was telling everyone to drink it. All they guys were filling up on this punch and as I am refilling it thinking my punch was the best in the world.. It came out that my Hubby thought it was alcoholic...LOL it wasnt. It was for the pregnant ladies that were there LOL. So the guys, who are heavy drinkers were thinking it was the best alcoholic punch and were wasting their stomach room. I laughed so hard when my hubby said he was drunk off of it.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Our's is BYOB too for the same reason. However, for all the haunters that are coming from out of state, I will be supplying alcohol for them if they tell me what it is they drink. If they are traveling to visit us, the least I can do is buy them alcohol :)....except Vlad, he still has to bring his own. I'll buy some for Blackcat though!

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Our's is BYOB too for the same reason. However, for all the haunters that are coming from out of state, I will be supplying alcohol for them if they tell me what it is they drink. If they are traveling to visit us, the least I can do is buy them alcohol :)....except Vlad, he still has to bring his own. I'll buy some for Blackcat though!
Just put the wine next to my pillow on the pooltable... ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
I supply the booze...You guys need to plan to spend the Night along with Vlad & Blackcat.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We do a BYOB too, and we have a bunch of different kinds of juice and soda, but we generally set out lots of mixer liquor too for concocting potions. Things like blue Curacao, melon and other things to make green drinks and try fun mixed drinks.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
We're having a party on the 27th as well but it will be during that day for about 13 little 2 year olds and their families! Everyone had heard about our decorations and wanted to come out and see them, so we're hosting our monthly get-together. All the little girls will be in costume - should be cute. I'll have to tone-down a few of the props though or keep them in the background. Anyone know any good games for kids that small? I saw something on-line about "pin the wart on the witch" that I can do with velcro instead of a pin but I'm sort of at a loss for other activites. In another thread I saw some amazing graveyard cupcakes we'll try and make. Last year someone made great witch's finger cookies with an almond for the fingernail.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I can't decide whether to have it on the 27th of Oct or the 3rd of Nov. I think that if I have it on the 3rd, I can get all those last minute halloween things cheap in the left over sales.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Uruk,
Some neighbors of ours do a halloween party also for their grandkids and last year they did a "carnival" theme. The only game I can remember was a "toss" game with rings, but you tossed them onto arm &/or leg bones sticking up from a board. Thought it was really cute.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm having a "Spooks in September" because my bestest friend is moving out of town the first of October and I have to have one last Halloween party with him. Even if it's not actually on Halloween...

Still working on a date too. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
we have ours on the friday before halloween...my hubby works Sunday mornings and since he's the preacher, he can't really skip church

·
Registered
396 Posts
As Lilly said..the party this year is oct 27th..yeah it is a BYOB but she does supply beer and mixer stuff plus all the jell-o shots..the specialty shots and this year...suck and blows...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts