Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I see a lot on familer names here on this forum.
Ive be checking it out the past few days and seems like a great place.
Im a home haunter in Rochester, ny. Not a day goes by I dont think about hallo., glad I found this place!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Welcome to hauntforum.com. Watch your step, FE has been in here. And he has been watching smokie and the bandit again.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
johnny933....i have been using this name for a years. It's dumb but it arrived from my name and my sons first number when he was racing. The good old days...the boy was rank 3rd in the country, 2 in NE and 1st in the state, wish we could do it again.
Anyways, thats where the name came from, I always keep it simply so I dont forget stuff, I thought of changing it on hallo forum but just figured good enough for me.Just a halloween nut that cant remember [email protected]*t!!!

Should I change mt name????

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
You could be theresjohnny.

johnny933 said:
johnny933....i have been using this name for a years. It's dumb but it arrived from my name and my sons first number when he was racing. The good old days...the boy was rank 3rd in the country, 2 in NE and 1st in the state, wish we could do it again.
Anyways, thats where the name came from, I always keep it simply so I dont forget stuff, I thought of changing it on hallo forum but just figured good enough for me.Just a halloween nut that cant remember [email protected]*t!!!

Should I change mt name????

·
Registered
723 Posts
johnny933 said:
Hello everyone. I see a lot on familer names here on this forum.
Ive be checking it out the past few days and seems like a great place.
Im a home haunter in Rochester, ny. Not a day goes by I dont think about hallo., glad I found this place!
Howdy and welcome Johnny.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.