Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya, I've been working on building a dog house for this years haunt.

I've always sorta wanted to have one... but never really had a reason to make one.

Until about a month ago, while driving to work, I saw a dog house frame with a sign saying "FREE" on it.

So I was quick to grab it and take it home.

I have added ply wood to all of the sides and cut an entrance door in the front.

I also put one of the sides on hinges, so I am able to get in it to add a fogger and any other things I want without too much trouble.

I was planning on just having a set of two LED "eyes" inside the door way hooked up to a motion sensor so when a patron goes in front of the house, the eyes will light up. However, after thinking about it for a while... I don't know if it will look that well.

So... Here's my question:

Do any of you know of any prop suppliers or any how-to projects to make a zombie dog?

I've seen a few around the net and I'm looking them up as we speak.

I know of Dreadnight's dog/wolf, however as he metioned, it was a pretty costly prop to build.

Anyways, if any of you know of any cool props that might work please let me know of them!

Thanks!
:).

·
Registered
112 Posts
Search for Dave the Dead's werewolf. He made it out of one of those white metal wire Christmas reindeers. It makes a great frame for any type of dog. I'm not sure if he has pictures on this site, but I'll bet that he would post some if you were to ask nicely.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I agree, I picked up the material's for a zombie dog like Dave the Dead's but I want to put pneumatics and a 90% cotton and latex mix for skin and I need some real looking animal hair for realism. But I have so many projects going on right now I don't think I'll get it done this year.

I like the one from deathstudio's but way to pricy.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link LH but that's not really what I'm looking for.

What do you guys think about just buying a coyote skull and corpsing it?
I think it might work but I haven't corpsed anything...

Any sugguestions?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
couldn't tell ya TD!
Heh, I would say make one...
But I'm not sure how I would pull that one off!

I was looking...
I think I might just get a ACC dog skelle...
That is, if I can get a deal on it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts