Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya, I've been working on building a dog house for this years haunt.

I've always sorta wanted to have one... but never really had a reason to make one.

Until about a month ago, while driving to work, I saw a dog house frame with a sign saying "FREE" on it.

So I was quick to grab it and take it home.

I have added ply wood to all of the sides and cut an entrance door in the front.

I also put one of the sides on hinges, so I am able to get in it to add a fogger and any other things I want without too much trouble.

I was planning on just having a set of two LED "eyes" inside the door way hooked up to a motion sensor so when a patron goes in front of the house, the eyes will light up. However, after thinking about it for a while... I don't know if it will look that well.

So... Here's my question:

Do any of you know of any prop suppliers or any how-to projects to make a zombie dog?

I've seen a few around the net and I'm looking them up as we speak.

I know of Dreadnight's dog/wolf, however as he metioned, it was a pretty costly prop to build.

Anyways, if any of you know of any cool props that might work please let me know of them!

Thanks!
:).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.