Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
It's made entirely out of wood that has been burned lightly with a small butane torch. The plans for it can be found on a site called Our Haunt under Projects>2003>Buried Alive. It's a relatively cheap and easy project.

For 2004, they made full-sized toe-pincher coffins out of fence pickets, so look at their 2004 projects as well.

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Halloween Stores Zombie

Ok thanks I have already started production of it going to make 2 of them for my yard :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I made one minor improvement to the coffin today. I took one of the bucky hands I got in my Bag of Bones and attached it to the coffin so it looks as though the person was buried alive and died trying to escape. Have a look:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I really like it too, very creative as with most your props. Hopefully I can eventually build one, but judging by the amount of time and frustration I spend on a regular toe-pincher, i think i might wait a while...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Lotus, you just made my day! I KNEW I saw a toepincher made from fence pickets and I couldn't find the picture of it anywhere. I lost ALL of my saved links a few months ago when my pc crashed.
I bought the fencing boards 3 weeks ago but figured I'd have to just "wing it" when it came time to build the thing. Thanks to you and Zombie I won't have to now :)

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blackwidow said:
Lotus, you just made my day! I KNEW I saw a toepincher made from fence pickets and I couldn't find the picture of it anywhere. I lost ALL of my saved links a few months ago when my pc crashed.
I bought the fencing boards 3 weeks ago but figured I'd have to just "wing it" when it came time to build the thing. Thanks to you and Zombie I won't have to now :)
BOO YAH

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Looks good Joey. Tell me, isn't the most fun part of the proces the part where you BURN the thing up? :devil:

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zombie-F said:
Looks good Joey. Tell me, isn't the most fun part of the proces the part where you BURN the thing up? :devil:
:devil: I LOVE FIRE :devil:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
SuFiKitten77 said:
wicked cool :)
Wait a minute... have you ever lived in Massachusetts? The way you just used the word "wicked" is something we Massholes use almost exclusively. Hmmm....

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
hehe .. never lived in Massachusetts .. I live in the neighboring state of Rhode Island and we use that term also ;) Don't live that far away guys .. lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts