Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw those really cool Zombie broadcasts someone posted and got an idea. I'm doing a zombie theme this year so I made my own broadcast and am gonna work it into the preshow.

Below is the basic broadcast, the one for my haunt is slightly different. It plays this when triggered, it then appears to just loop itself, but the video cuts off and I will simulate a power outage in the room. After a few moments of darkness (and zombie moans) an alarm will kick on revealing several zombies in the room with you! This will lead directly into the haunt. Should be pretty sweet.

Here's the broadcast

just past the url to keepvid.com to download...

·
Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty
2,236 Posts
Hoaxing or spoofing a news broadcast is a bit different than simulating an emergency broadcast system warning. I applaud your efforts, but I'd recommend more distinction to avoid any legal issues.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Oh, and it will be inside a haunted house, so I'm kinda guessin that people will know its fake. Either way, it's not open to the public just people we invite to our parties, so we should be fine...

·
Registered
331 Posts
I saw those really cool Zombie broadcasts someone posted and got an idea. I'm doing a zombie theme this year so I made my own broadcast and am gonna work it into the preshow.

Below is the basic broadcast, the one for my haunt is slightly different. It plays this when triggered, it then appears to just loop itself, but the video cuts off and I will simulate a power outage in the room. After a few moments of darkness (and zombie moans) an alarm will kick on revealing several zombies in the room with you! This will lead directly into the haunt. Should be pretty sweet.

Here's the broadcast

YouTube - Emergency Zombie Broadcast

just past the url to keepvid.com to download...
I like this idea. I have already received the zombie outbreak video from HiRez, and this is going to work perfectly.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm trying to make a video and was wondering how you got the words to scroll across the screen?? I can't find it in my program.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts