Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We're not from Hollywood, nor from Bollywood. We're not big, rich company. We're just a group of movie fans, and we're going to make good, low-budget zombie sci-fi movie. And of course we need your support.

You can visit our website here: http://zombie-extremes.sytes.net/

We're open for all feedback.

Thanks in advance,
greetings,
:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,858 Posts
OH for ****'s sake... when someone comes here to promote something, is it that hard to put it into the right forum? There's a forum for spam and links. Seriously, if this keeps up, I may flat-out just eliminate all spam posts and get rid of that forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,024 Posts
Zombie-F said:
OH for ****'s sake... when someone comes here to promote something, is it that hard to put it into the right forum? There's a forum for spam and links. Seriously, if this keeps up, I may flat-out just eliminate all spam posts and get rid of that forum.
Hey Zombie...Maybe putting the Spam/links forum under the welcome room might help. It is at the very bottom, and people may be missing it. I don't know, maybe it'll work, maybe not. Just a thought.
 

·
Ghost Maker
Joined
·
3,014 Posts
Zombie-F, it has been a whlie since I signed up, is there someplace in that process where you can make it very clear where to post what, maybe even provide links at the end of registration to post in the forum or post in the links? Just a thought.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,858 Posts
heresjohnny said:
Zombie-F, it has been a whlie since I signed up, is there someplace in that process where you can make it very clear where to post what, maybe even provide links at the end of registration to post in the forum or post in the links? Just a thought.
Well, on the main page where all the forum names are located, there are descriptions as to what types of posts go into each of those forums.

http://forums.unpleasantstreet.com Just read the descriptions. If any of them seem unclear, let me know and I'll try to re-word them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
blairedcube said:
Hello,

We're not from Hollywood, nor from Bollywood. We're not big, rich company. We're just a group of movie fans, and we're going to make good, low-budget zombie sci-fi movie. And of course we need your support.
I have to admire anyone whose love for the genre is spurring them on to make their own movie! My friend Sinister and I are doing the same thing.

My favourite zombie comedy is Braindead, AKA Dead Alive, as I note it is yours, too. What a coincedence - we just watched that movie again couple nights ago. Did you notice that it has my good friend Forrest Ackerman in it?

BTW, I also loved BWP, just as you do.

I can't contribute financially, as I too am a starving artist, but maybe we can collaborate someday!

What is your native tongue?

If you're ever in Hollywood, drop by!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Doug,

My favourite zombie comedy is Braindead, AKA Dead Alive, as I note it is yours, too
so we agree that it's just propably the best movie ever made. However our movie won't include zombie sex scenes ;-)

Did you notice that it has my good friend Forrest Ackerman in it?
what do you mean saying "my good friend"?

I can't contribute financially, as I too am a starving artist
No problem :) But you can tell us where we should show our msg to the world...

What is your native tongue?
polish

If you're ever in Hollywood, drop by!
propably we wouldn't get VISA from US gov so sorry :) They would say "movie making??? noo... you want to clean dishes in Texas!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
blairedcube said:
what do you mean saying "my good friend"?

No problem :) But you can tell us where we should show our msg to the world...

polish

propably we wouldn't get VISA from US gov so sorry :) They would say "movie making??? noo... you want to clean dishes in Texas!"
1. Meaning I know him, and hang around his house. Coolest guy in Hollywood!

2. The Internet!

3. I love Eastern Europe, and am interested in coming over there, and perhaps filming there someday! When we do come over, we're going to need a place to stay (hint).

4. Stupid government!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dont give no more warnings just ban em......delete the thread .
now this post is in the right place, so where's problem, huh???

doug:

1. Meaning I know him, and hang around his house. Coolest guy in Hollywood!
congratulations! :)

2. The Internet!
it's only theory... or maybe you know some tricks :) :)

3. I love Eastern Europe, and am interested in coming over there, and perhaps filming there someday!
Eastern Europe is good for movies, but mainly for adult movies ;-)

4. Stupid government!
if they prefer wahhabis, then it's their problem :cool:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top