Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Player of Paste
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a fun way to celebrate the season and help fill the void until Halloween comes around again next year….Zombie Snowflakes.

One of my joys every year is making snowflakes to decorate our windows during the holiday season.

This year instead of making the typical six pointed flakes I opted to try my hand at some zombie themed snowflakes.

After a few attempts I got the hang of creating original designs and made 70 different zombie "flavored" snowflakes.

You can click here to see the entire gallery and get the link to the original site that provided the inspiration and instructions to make these zombie flavored snowflakes.

Have fun, enjoy the holidays and be creative.

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
I love these - spooky yet beautiful:)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,210 Posts
A beautiful thing for the "Dead" of Winter. :)

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
There is no end to your creativity! Those are really cool. Gotta try my hand at them during down time.

·
Clean "cut"
26,997 Posts
Hot Dang! Cool stuff!!

·
Scaring kids everywhere!
2,614 Posts
Those look super!!! Unfortunately cutting paper snowflakes has always been a skill that has eluded me. For some reason; try as I might, I just cant get my flakes to even remotely look as they should. So I will just have to admire your creative little beauties.

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
What a beautiful piece of art! I've never seen anyone do that before. Love the concept and execution!

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
I have a zombie snowflake in my office window now. Let's see how long it will take my co-workers to figure out it's more than just a snowflake.

·
Player of Paste
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...that's one of the reasons I like these, there are not obvious unless you look close. This is how the windows look in our house. I also made some traditional six point snowflakes with snarly little faces in the middle.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
awesome..i am going to definitley make some of these, thanks Stoll !!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts