Haunt Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like it, I know it may sound stupid, but it'd be kind of cute (but difficult to do) to have the macaw with a "wooden leg". Kind of the "Long John Silver" thing.
How tall is the bird, perch to the top of the head?
I look forward to seeing the whole scene in it's entirety.
I made one with a peg leg as the first one I did had a broken foot. Wasn't too difficult to fabricate a peg from a old chair spindle, hollowed out top to fit foot stub and epoxied in.

IMU digging the hat and pistol. Gotta get back into it, moved and just been busy with life. Did small pirate display last year but only got 4 ToTrs vs the hundreds I had following my yearly build back in Omaha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cant wait to see this all done love everything so far. I have two of these birds and two of the chimps now your giving me a whole new outlook on things . Might be pecking your brains on this.

·
Capt'n Pirate MacGyver
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
whichypoo - I haven't seen the chimps. I've been wanting to do a skeleton monkey but now I'll have to see what these chimps look like. 😉

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have the 3D files for the costume parts? They are really cool. Also, any chance that you have 3D files for the parts to the claws?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts